Gledhill 250 Litre Stainless ES Indirect Unvented Cylinder
Due to new procedures and safety policies as a result of Covid 19, we are experiencing processing and shipping delays
This 250 Litre Stainless ES Indirect Unvented Cylinder using advanced technology and ensure efficiency and reliability that makes Gledhill Stainless ES Indirect Cylinder one of the market pioneer and maintainable cylinder available in the market. This Indirect cylinder heated by electric immersion and directly connected with from main and you don't need to add any separate tank for it. This Gledhill bunnings hot water cylinder range is manufactured from highly corrosion-resistant duplex hot water, enabling high flow rates for showers and baths, without the need for a boost pump and use 40mm insulation to reduce heat loss. These unvented cylinders are suitable for all domestic and commercial applications. Gledhill proven technologies and quality manufacturing at a competitive price.
- Cylinder ErP Rating: C
- 25 Year Warranty
- Capacity 250 litres
- Maximum inlet pressure to Maximum inlet pressure to 12 Bar
- Operating pressure (PRV setting) 3 Bar
- Supplied with full NSF WRC and WRAS independent approvals
- Cylinder Overall Diameter: 530mm
- Energy cut-out motorised valve (indirects only)
- Cylinder Expansion vessel size: 24
- kW rating of primary coil: 16.7
- Cylinder Weight (empty): 35
- Cylinder Weight (Full): 283
- Cylinder Height: 832
- Cylinder Heat Loss: 43
- Cylinder Type: Unvented
- Cylinder Heating Type: Indirect
- Max working pressure 6 Bar
- 40mm insulation to reduce heat loss
- Manufactured from highly corrosion-resistant duplex stainless steel
Components supplied with Stainless ES Indirect Unvented Cylinder:
- 1 x 3KW immersion heater
- Expansion vessel
- Cold water inlet PRV combination valve/expansion relief
- Dual thermostat (Control thermostat and Energy cut-out thermostat)
- Expansion vessel/mounting bracket
- Technical/user product literature
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- 3 Bar inlet control
All cylinders are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of BS EN 12897. The tundish must be positioned so that it is visible to the occupant and is away from electrical devices.
In any situation where the volume of heated pipework (eg. secondary circulation pipes or manifold pipework for multiple units) exceeds 10 litres, then an additional expansion vessel must be fitted to accommodate the extra expansion volume.
The Environment: This product has been manufactured using many recyclable materials, including the approved HCFC/CFC free polyurethane foam insulation. At the end of its useful life, it should be disposed of at a Local Authority Recycling Centre, to maximise the products full environmental benefits.
|Cylinder Heat Loss||79 watts|
|Cylinder Capacity||250 Litres|
|Cylinder Weight (empty)||35 Kg|
|Cylinder Expansion vessel size||18|
|Cylinder Overall diameter||530mm|
|Cylinder Heating Type||Indirect|
|Cylinder ErP Rating||C|
|Cylinder Pressure Regulator||3|
|Cylinder Weight (full)||283 Kg|
For Next Day Delivery, order before 1pm. Delivery between 8am & 6pm Monday to Friday. Timed or Saturday deliveries can be arranged with our sales team if required.
Subject to stock availability. UK Mainland only. Delivery fees and times to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, and the Channel Isles may vary. Deliveries are made during working days only.
Any requests to return an order must be made, in writing, within 14 days of receipt of goods.
To View our complete Return Policy Click on Return and Refunds